We finally got to throw her a bridal shower this past weekend. It was originally scheduled for late August, but then an unexpected guest named Irene crashed the party and we had to reschedule. (For my internatioal followers - ha! - Irene was a hurricane/tropical storm that hit the mid-Atlantic and Northeast).
My little "helper"
The bride to be modeling the apron I made her!
Cake time!
I *think* Riley and Jessica share a love of desserts.
Natalie was a big fan of all things sweet too. Naturally Nana didn't discourage this.
Give me your cake. NOW.
(About 2 seconds later, Natalie pulled the fork out of mom's hand and helped herself to some cake. It was really fun trying to get her down for a nap 15 minutes later).
Julia gets a hug from Aunt Jess
Helping her open their present.
Future pianists.
We all had a big sleepover at Nana and Pop's house. Then Julia and Riley got to make pancakes in the morning. They are also modeling matching, reversible Tinkerbell aprons I made them. I've been on an apron kick - they are just so fun to make!


No comments:
Post a Comment