Natalie cannot get enough. I finally had to hide them since she begged for one everytime she saw the bowl. We were carefully slicing and rationing them since she tends to stuff her mouth full and I'm nervous she'll choke. She only has 9 teeth (I think), but it doesn't stop her from demolishing them.
The other night I had her hold a whole apple while I went to get something. She starting eating it just like that and it was one of the funniest things we've seen in awhile. It also slowed down her eating, so maybe it's not a bad idea (well, until she started to go for the core). 9 teeth doesn't slow this girl down. She loves her "bapples". And also trains - you'll notice that she thinks she hears a "choo-choo" towards the end of this video.
(Please ignore the swollen eye - that's courteous of a mean mosquito)
Yes, we're officially those parents who think that everything their kid does is cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment