Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All in a day's work


We were getting caught up on some yard work over the long weekend and Natalie really wanted to help scoop stuff into the yard bags.  The bags are a little bigger than her though, so she had a "mini" bag.  She was very proud of herself.  And I certainly wasn't going to stop her!   As you can see, Sadie was a big help too:
 We were not without casualty, however.  The bugs have been AWFUL and while I had bug repellent (All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor- all natural, DEET free, works pretty well) on her arms and legs, they still found her sweet face:
This was our girl the next morning.  She swells up like her mama and her eye was swollen nearly shut.  Thank goodness for Benedryl.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, I just loved the video. Very good work, Miss Natalie, I am duly impressed! She was so focused on the task at hand and committed... she didn't once put anything in her mouth or choose to redirect the distribution of it. Can Porter take notes? ;-)

    ReplyDelete