Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best.Weekend.Ever.

That's what lots of quality time with your amazingly awesome husband and your beautiful, funny little girl gets you. 
This was such a special mother's day.  I am in absolute awe of this little girl that made me a mother.  I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who helps me be the mother I am.  I am thankful for my parents who taught me everything I know and continue to act as our greatest support.  I love my family so much. 
Enough gushing... on to the pictures:

Mother's Day Brunch with Dave and Natalie.  See that necklace?  That was a special gift from my loves.

Later, we met my parents for a picnic at a state park halfway between us:
Miss. Messy Mess enjoying some watermelon

Playing ball with Nana

"Okay, but I want that one.  You see, Dada, it's bigger, so that's the one I want."

1 comment: