Monday, January 24, 2011

January Fun

Some random pictures from 2011 so far:
We went up to Wildwood to witness on the biggest acts of stupidity I have ever witnessed.  3 grown men (Keith, Kevin and Dave) swimming in the Atlantic Ocean in the dead of winter.  The Polar Bear Plunge is an annual charity event to raise money for Special Olympics, but I can think of 1,000 more sane ways to raise money that don't involve hypothermia.
Natalie was less than impressed and thinks maybe a Stroller Strides 5k might be a better event.
While down the shore, Nana got some quality grandbaby time.  Attack The Nana!  Of course, Dobie and Zelda couldn't be left out of the fun.  Sadie is probably hiding under a bed.
Back at home - Dave installed a shelf in one of out cabinets.  Natalie thought the pullout drawer was a great toy.  Methinks the kid needs to go sledding.
I swear this was not staged.  Natalie got into the cottonballs in our bathroom and when I looked down, this is what I found.
Who's the little bunny??

No comments:

Post a Comment